Electrons Digital Synthesizer
Embrace the sound of digital with Electrons RE
Electrons RE has 3 oscillators with 15 pairs of selectable waveforms designed to work together. Each waveform can shift in a unique way compared to its pair counterpart to create clean wide stereo sounds without sacrificing key frequencies, or to create entirely new mono waveforms. Another feature included is the Glide Delay. The Glide Delay knob times the interval between playing notes and applies glide automatically, without the need to overlap notes in the sequencer.
Designed with these key features in mind:
- Waveform pairs specifically suitable for clean stereo sounds.
- A Unison mode that is easy to use and goes beyond normal detuning.
- Per note EQ for deep frequency shaping and formant style filtering.
- Three different modes of Waveshaping, Clip, Sine, Tanh.
- 16 Step drawable mod Sequencers.
- Three full Multimode Filters.
- Matrix with ability to target modulations to different oscillators.
- Full control over the final output sound image.
- 3 oscillators with its own unison / wave shift module. Up to 6 voices per note with a total of 48 voices per patch.
- 15 selectable Waveforms per oscillator.
- 3 Band key-tracked per voice EQ with modulation capabilities for sound shaping and patch equalizing.
- Waveshaper with pre / post routing capabilities and three curve types, Clip, Sine, Tanh.
- Three fully featured multimode filters (one per oscillator) for advanced sound design.
- Global Filter control for fast editing of the three filter modules.
- 3 sixteen step Sequencers with drawable displays.
- 3 Envelopes with Curve, Scale and Rate controls.
- 3 LFOs with 7 shapes. Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw, Exp Saw, Random and Drift.
- Key-track, Unipolar and Gate controls on each LFO.
- Matrix module with up to eight modulations and CV inputs.
- Ability to target each matrix slot to different sections: Global, Osc 1, Osc 2, or Osc 3.
- Glide Delay feature. Times the interval between notes and applies Glide automatically.
- Phase Retrig and sound image (width) controls.
- FX sections with Bitcrush, Unison Delay (delays the unison voice), Stereo Delay and Chorus.
Version 1.0.1 Initial release. 200 patches.
Glide Delay is an experimental feature and not meant to replace manual editing. If used, turn off Auto Glide and tweak the Glide amount and Glide Delay to your liking.