With the Forgotten Wave Shaper, you have the tools in your hands and the craziest distortion algorithms imaginable at your fingertips. Draw the wave shaping curve exactly as you'd like - whether it should be symmetric or asymmetric. Adjust the amount with the dry/wet control and blast your listeners away with a fat and crunchy guitar or make them listen for subtle saturation.
- Easy and intuitive display-based operation
- Symmetric and asymmetric mode
- Up to 25 points in asymmetric and 50 points in symmetric mode
- Adjustable curves for each individual point with a huge range of slope
- Peak and RMS meters to more quickly set levels and adjust points
Coming on 17th October!
- Added two automatable parameters, the "slope modifier" and "point translator"
- Use the "unmodifier" button to move points and slopes while the "point translator" is active
- Use the "bake" knob to bake the settings into the display