Nautilus 2 is a follow up to Skrocks first release, Nautilus Bass Synthesizer. Nautilus 1 is now free.
Just as with N1, Nautilus 2 is designed for bass sounds. No matter the genre, with 12 waveforms per wave-type (Saw/Square/Triangle) and a multimode ladder filter, tweak on and enjoy!
The last four in each wave-type are dual sequential waveforms derived from first twelve. 1+2, 3+4.. etc. Fun stuff!
- 3 Osc's with 12 wave-types for each waveform.
- Ladder Filter / LP 24, LP 12, BP, HP.
- Real-time phase control for each osc.
- 3 "Spice" modes / Normal, Parallel Drive dual filter, Drive Filtered.
- Dedicated Distortion for Osc 1.
- Easy to use modulation panel with targeted osc's.
- Phase, Pitch and Filter modulation.
- 2 LFOs
- 2 ENVs
- Chorus On / Off !