Save big in December - 61% off!
Add studio grade rhythm guitar to your music! A-list Electric Guitarist Pop Chords combines the creative freedom of working with a top-notch performer with the accessibility and ease of use of using audio loops. Play chord progressions and select your rhythms from your MIDI keyboard – it’s both easy and inspiring to use.
As flexible as the real thing and as easy as simply dropping an audio loop into your track, A-list Electric Guitarist Pop Chords is like having a live guitar player with all the needed gear, always available at your fingertips. With jaw-dropping quality and a natural sound, this Rack Extension will deliver stellar results.
A solid rhythm guitar is the harmonic backbone of your song. Pop Chords comes with over 1300 guitar rhythms that cover more than 110 styles. Select your style and start playing. Switch between rhythms within the style by playing keys on the lower octaves. Explore alternate voicings and sound settings to get just the sound and rhythm you are after.
Pop, Rock, Funk and much more. Pop Chords sounds great in any musical setting. To get you started, it comes with more than 80 presets that combine style and sound settings.
- Easy to use rhythm guitar instrument for Reason
- Easy to play: play single MIDI notes to trigger chords and progressions, add more notes to explore alternate voicings.
- Pop Chords offers complete creative freedom. You control key, tempo, styles, strumming rhythm patterns. chord voicing, guitar tone, effects and more.
- Includes over 600 rhythms spread over 119 styles to cover a wide range of styles; from Straight up Pop and Rock to Disco and Reggae.
- 13 chord types—from straight major and minor chords to 7ths, sus2s and many more. Pop Chords covers all musical complexities.
New in Pop Chords A-List Electric Guitarist
- Interactive keyboard display makes navigating the A-List Guitarist sounds a breeze.
- Grit control: adds a gritty, high-mid boost to the guitar signal on Pop Chords A-list Electric Guitarist.
- Raw output: great if you want to use your own amp.
- Improved chord recognition with two-note intervals: Play C and D simultaneously for a sus2 chord.
- More content: 24 new styles and 32 new patches
Powered by UJAM