Pulse PWM Synth
Pulse is a synth with a clear and intuitive interface.
Unlike the typical Pulse-Width synth. In pulse, several different types of waveforms can be PW modified. Thats 12 waveforms ranging from the standard Pulse/Square waves, to Sawtooths, Triangles and other experimental waves. It's a homage to some of the great synth classics. With some extra twists.
UPDATE 1.0.3 / Added a Light and Dim mode for the interface
- 12 Waveforms
- All Waveforms can be PW Control/modulated
- Dual Sub and Noise Oscillators
- Multimode Ladder Filter. LP24/LP12/LP6/BP/HP
- "Loose Note" mode. When enabled, note inputs are randomly imperfectly tuned
- Easy hands on sliders for Mod Wheel and Velocity modulations.
- Drift mode FX
- Chorus FX
- Delay FX
- 195 patches